Dear 5th Grade Families,
Please take the time to look back at photos you may have of your child’s experiences at Elm Street School over the past six years. We need photos of class parties and presentations, field trips, craft days, music concerts, the Hoedown, Field Days, PAC events, etc.!
The best photos contain 2-3 children. Larger groups may appear very small in limited yearbook space.
Please upload them to our Dropbox File Sharing.
- Kindergarten Photos
- First Grade Photos
- Second Grade Photos
- Third Grade Photos
- Fourth Grade Photos
- Fifth Grade Photos
- Battle of the Books
- Tile Project
- General / Other Activities
These files are private and only accessible by the Yearbook Team! You do not need to have Dropbox installed or even know what Dropbox is to use this method.
- Click the appropriate link above.
- Click Choose from computer or Choose from Dropbox to upload a file. You can also drag and drop the files directly into your browser window.
- If you have more files to upload, click +Add another file.
- Once you have all the files you want to upload, you may be prompted to enter your name and email address so that the file requester knows who uploaded these files.
- Click Upload.
- Note: You can add more files at any time by clicking the file request invitation for as long as the file request is open. You will not be able to access files that you already uploaded.
- A green checkmark means that you've successfully uploaded your files to the file request.
If you have any trouble, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org